The Site is operated by CouCou Ltd ("we" / "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07634456 and with our registered office at 39 Brantwood Road, Kent, DA7 6LH, United Kingdom.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
• CouCou only sell 100% genuine products. Products advertised for sale are not copies or fakes.
• All images are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product received. Colours on some items, in particular, cosmetic items, may vary due to limitations within the photographic and printing processes.
• In the case of unboxed/unpackaged/items sold without the lid, an image of a fully packaged item may be shown for reference purposes only. These items are 100% genuine, and have never been used neither physically, nor for display purposes except if stated otherwise. In placing an order with CouCou, you are confirming that prior to submitting your order, you have checked, and are in agreement with, the manner in which your purchased products are packaged.
• All stock and prices are subject to availability.
• Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country, and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
• CouCou will not be liable for charges or payment processing fees, should be apply, associated to your chosen method of payment.
• Refunds will be processed via the method that original payment was made, unless otherwise agreed and authorised at the discretion of our management.
• If a customer decides not to accept, or wants to return, a product that has been ordered exclusively for them ("pre-order" products), CouCou would charge 25% restocking fee from the final agreed price.
• Only one promotion code or gift voucher code, regardless of its origin, can be redeemed against any one order. Promotions apply only to, and are redeemable only, against, orders made online or over the telephone.
• Complaints should be made either in writing or electronically, and will be acknowledged within 7 working days. Where possible we try to acknowledge complaints immediately. The customer will be informed of all progress.
• In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given CouCou express permission to do so.
• CouCou reserves the right to request payment by an alternative payment method or cancel any orders if this change can not be made. In cases where it is insisted that payment is made by cash or bank transfer, we reserve the right to allow 24 hours from the time that funds are received before we continue to process your order.
• CouCou reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders at the discretion of our management.
• In some circumstances, initial postage prices quoted at time of ordering may not be sufficient to cover actual postage costs. Should this be the case, CouCou reserve the right to request payment of the price difference in the postage costs prior to fulfilling and dispatching the order. Customer has the right to cancel such order.
• CouCou reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Billing Address only.
• CouCou reserves the right to contact customers regarding orders and purchases made from CouCou.
• If CouCou has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, or we are unable to dispatch a particular item to your requested delivery address, we will notify you as soon as possible. If we are unable to dispatch an item to you, the item will be removed from your order. Depending upon your payment method, you will either be refunded for the cancelled item, or payment will not be collected from your card for the cancelled item. CouCou will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation in any form for disappointment suffered.
• Orders returned 'Not Called For'(or similar) by Royal Mail, or any oder delivery company, will be refunded the cost of products upon receipt of the returned goods at our offices, not including our outgoing postage costs. Customers will be notified that the goods have been returned and the order effectively cancelled. The customer will then need to reorder the goods if they are still required.
• CouCou will not cover return postage in relation to "free" or "promotional" or "gift with purchase" items provided with purchase which are returned to our premises as faulty or damaged.
• Orders not received, which were dispatched by 2nd Class, Standard or Tracked Postage, will not be deemed 'missing' until the trasport comapny officially declares the package for lost, therefore no replacement or refund will be offered until then. We will also require completion of a hand-signed disclaimer letter confirming non-receipt of goods before any replacement or refund can be processed.
• Orders dispatched via Tracked postage, in countries where the Tracking service is not available will not receive discounted postage costs as the cost of the Tracked service still applies in order to cover shipping insurance costs.
• If an order is not received you must notify CouCou in writing or by email within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
• CouCou shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
• In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, CouCou will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a faster replacement, upon agreement with the customer, CouCou will recharge the customer, send the correct item, and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
• If a customer wants to return an item back, they need to notify us within 2 weeks after receipt of product and return it back to our address within 2 weeks after notification.
• None of the above effects your statutory rights.